Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, ensure that the Microsoft Word document is completely anonymized.
- This is a new submission, not a revised version of a manuscript already under review within Progressio.
Copyright Notice for Subscription Content
Copyright will be vested in Unisa Press. However, as long as you do not use the article in ways which would directly conflict with the publisher's business interests, you retain the right to use your own article (provided you acknowledge the published version of the article) as follows:
- to make further copies of all or part of the published article for your use in classroom teaching;
- to make copies of the final accepted version of the article for internal distribution within your institution, or to place it on your own or your institution's website or repository, or on a site that does not charge for access to the article, but you must arrange not to make the final accepted version of the article available to the public until 18 months after the date of acceptance;
- to reâ€use all or part of this material in a compilation of your own works or in a textbook of which you are the author, or as the basis for a conference presentation.
Unisa Press is committed to protecting our users’ privacy.
Unisa Press only collects personal information when users provide such information voluntarily, e.g. when they register to use the online submission website of a Journal or when they request information and wish to receive such information via e-mail.
In some cases non-personal information, such as the user’s domain and IP-address is stored on the user’s computer as a cookie-file and in a statistics file on the web sever. This information is used to improve the service offered to users.
The collected personal information is stored in databases to which access is strictly controlled and only staff, who in the course of their duties need to have access to such information.
No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process.
By using this website, the user consents to the following:
- Unisa Press may use personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time.
- Unisa may use the user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes.
Registered users may view their own personal information through the website.
All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information.
Users undertake not to divulge their usernames and passwords to any other person.
It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any information on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Unisa should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.